It’s the end of the first week of fall, and whether the weather shows it or not, we are all itching to switch to this sensational season’s clothing and accessories. The vibrant colors of autumn encompass blazing red, burnt orange, gentle yellows, and glowing golds. All these paint a magical illustration accompanied by a brilliant blue sky. Although the air will soon start to cool, these cozy colors are sure to keep you warm. Many of you will fall in love with this season while someone will fall in love with your fashion sense. For chilly mornings throw on some dark jeans, layer up, and add a scarf. Don’t be afraid to use bold bags and shoes, as these will accent your outfits from the blander blacks, beiges, and browns. As for the nail polish, use one, two, or all three colors to coordinate your manicure with the autumn landscape. And don’t forget your sunglasses because we are in store for plenty of sun-shining days.
Here are some pretty pieces for your perfect autumn outfit:
1. Anthropologie, Ascot Swing Coat, $168
2. DIANE von FURSTENBERG, “Roxanne” Penny Loafer Pumps in Cranberry Suede, $280
3. Anthropologie, Tansy Pullover, $98
4. Essie, Midnight Cami, $8
5. Essie, Cute as a Button,$8
6. Essie, Shifting Power, $8
7. Modcloth, Meandering in Midtown Skirt, $42.99
8. Kate Spade, Lady Marmalade Small Bracelet, $148
9. Rag & Bone, Fray Edge Scarf, $175
10. J.Crew, Ankle stretch toothpick jean in classic rinse, $125*
11. Marc Jacobs, Quilted Large Single Shoulder Bag in Poppy, $675
12. Tom Ford, “Sophien” Sunglasses in Dark Transparent Brown,$390
So go put on that new outfit you’ve been dying to wear or go shopping with some friends to find one.
Embrace autumn and exist elegantly in all the foliage and fashion it has to offer.
*Remember to present your student ID to receive 15% off each purchase (online and in-stores)!